“You don’t have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step.”
~ Martin Luther King Jr
It’s the end of a challenging year and we’re all wishing that 2021 will be bring more hope and a brighter future. Many of us use the new year to make resolutions to improve our lives. This time last year, a YouGov survey* of over 2000 adults found that the most popular resolutions were:
- 47% wanted to do more exercise or improve their fitness
- 31% wanted to save more money
- 18% wanted to take up a new hobby
- 11% wanted to pursue a career ambition
However, only around 25% of people stick to all of their resolutions and about 50% keep some of them. Sound familiar? Let us make it easier for you to reach your goals with our free** online workshops and courses.
And remember, little by little, a little becomes a lot. So, stop putting pressure on yourself and expecting too much. Instead, think small steps and you’re much more likely to stick to your resolutions and achieve what you hoped for.
How can we help you?
- To improve your wellbeing, confidence and self development browse our Health & Wellbeing and Self Development workshops and courses.
- Learn how to manage your finances and save money with a Creating & Managing a Budget workshop.
- Find new hobbies and interests with our community learning workshops or browse opportunities in our January blog.
- Pursue your career ambition – see how we can support you with More Success Less Stress and browse our courses.
We want to hear from you!
Let us know what your 2021 goals are by completing our poll. You can choose as many answers as you like and they will help us provide the courses and workshops you need for the coming year.
Still can’t find the workshop or course you’re looking for? Please contact one of our team on 0330 332 7997, use Live Chat below or complete the contact us form and we’ll do our best to help you.