We’re proud to have secured funding through the West of England Combined Authority to deliver community learning projects across Bath & North East Somerset. This means we’ll be able to fund and help organise a programme of community learning, designed to benefit and support families in B&NES, from one-off workshops to ongoing weekly sessions.
So, this is a shout out to all schools, charities and community organisations across B&NES, who’d like to work with us on identifying community needs. Could your residents benefit from community learning? Do you wish you could offer free workshops, courses and learning activities to improve people’s lives and make a difference? If so, we want to hear from you!
At SS&L we are very experienced in supporting community learning projects, and are able to facilitate workshops that cover:
- Family English and maths
- Homework support – what are your kids learning at school?
- Forest School
- Digital skills and technology workshops for all ages
- Cooking and nutrition for mental health
- Managing a budget (and other life skills for families)
- Bespoke courses based on your community’s need – (almost) anything goes as long as it would benefit the community!
- And much more…
If you work with families, community groups or would like to plan a project to benefit local residents, get in touch to see what we can do to make it happen. Find out more by emailing Lucy Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal chat.