This is a time of change for many people. You may be considering a change in career or you’re starting out and not sure what you want to pursue. That’s why we’ve developed some short introduction and taster courses across a variety of work sectors.
Why choose a taster?
The courses are online and free, giving you the chance to dip your toes in the water without any obligation or commitment. You’ll receive expert advice and guidance from our tutors. This will include information about qualifications, training, career opportunities, progression routes and more. You’ll also have the chance to ask questions – we aim to help you make an informed decision, so you can develop a plan to reach your goals and aspirations.
What options are there?
- Childcare Taster – 15 September
- Health and Social Care Taster – 17 September
- Introduction to Special Educational Needs and Disability – 23 September
- Introduction to the Principles of Business Administration – 24 September
- Introduction to Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools – 28 September
- Autism Awareness Taster – 29 September
It’s easy to enrol online to book your place, but if you need any advice or have any questions, please contact one of our team using Live Chat, social media or the contact us form. We’re here to help you make the best choice.
Stay connected with us for our regular updates!