Dragon Family Learning CIC presents Bop & Babble. Families will move, groove and sing together, in these friendly classes.
Babies and toddlers will be encouraged to:
- Practice gross motor skills
- Develop singing and sound making
- Learn numbers and shapes
Learning alongside your child, the course will touch on how you can support your little one to develop a love for numbers and build on those early maths skills.
The classes will involve interactive activities, linked to the Early Years Foundation Stage, giving you easy, practical and fun ways to engage and learn together.
Assessment of the learning will be completed by the tutor and direct feedback given to the learners
At the end of this course, if you’d like to continue with your learning in this subject, you’ll be able to progress onto our Developer Level workshop or course.
Our workshops and courses are designed to improve confidence, self-esteem, resilience and motivation. At the end of the workshop or course, you will discuss with our tutor, how you can continue to expand on your learning. This may be activities to continue with what you have learnt, and/or signposting to other courses and workshops available with SS&L or external organisations.
You may wish to attend our other workshops and courses related to your personal and professional development.
Need to know…
This course is suitable if you’re a beginner and want to learn about this subject, and you don’t have relevant knowledge or experience.
You are age 19+, live in Somerset**, do not have maths GCSE at grade C/4* and any of the below apply to you:
- You have refugee status/right to remain
- You are a non-UK national who has been ordinarily resident in the UK for at least the previous 3 years on the first day of learning
- You have permission granted by the UK government to live in the UK and such permission is not for educational purposes only
- You have obtained pre-settled or settled status under EUSS
*Or any equivalent qualification
**Excluding Bath & North East Somerset
Please note – proof of eligibility may be requested.
Share with friends & family: