If you are already working in a customer-facing role and would like to develop your customer service and business skills and knowledge then this Apprenticeship could be for you.
This is a nationally recognised Specialist Standard qualification which will help you excel in the skills needed as an excellent customer service practitioner. This Apprenticeship can be applied to people working across a wide variety of industries with the desire to give a high level of service to the customers to better your business and progress your own career. It will stand-out on your CV when you are applying for customer-facing roles or going for a promotion.
Working in customer-service, your actions will influence the customer experience and their direct levels of satisfaction with the organisation. You will learn how to:
● demonstrate excellent customer service skills and behaviours as well as product and/or service knowledge when delivering to your customers
● provide service in line with the organisation’s customer service standards and strategy and within appropriate regulatory requirements
● provide satisfaction to customers whether it be face-to-face, over the phone, written or online
The following components form the Apprenticeship:
● Level 2 Customer Service Specialist Standard
● Functional Skills Maths Level 1
● Functional Skills English Level 1
You will need to complete an End Point Assessment (EPA), which consists of an apprentice showcase, a practical observation and a professional discussion.
Candidates achieving this qualification can progress in employment or to further study like the Advanced Apprenticeship in Customer Service. Possible Apprenticeship pathways would include Business Administration level 3 Standard.
Need to know…
To be eligible for the government funding for this course, you must:
Have lived in the UK/EEA for the last 3 years
Currently reside in England
Work in a Customer Service Role
Be in employment for at least 20 hours per week.
There are no learner fees for apprenticeships.
Your training is fully funded by contributions from the government and your employer.
Share with friends & family: