This course is offered in person and online.
If you have a good level of digital skills but would like to improve your abilities to support your personal and career progression this is the course for you.
You will gain the knowledge and ability to use technology for:
· Traveling, both locally and abroad. Including domestic, business and personal travel.
· Shopping and selling online, with a focus on protecting your identity and online safety.
· Emailing along with other forms of communication such as Teams, WhatsApp, Facebook, LinkedIn and many more.
· Cloud storage and its benefits within the workplace to allow online collaboration.
· Using Word processing applications to create CVs, letters and reports.
There is no exam. This course is assessed through portfolio work.
Get involved in our Level 3 IT course - International Computing Driving Licence.
Also check out our full range of workshops and courses - there are many to choose from!
Need to know…
You should ideally have the equivalent of Level 1 literacy skills, however, a formal qualification is not required as this will be assessed prior to starting the course.
We will provide computers but please feel free to bring your own along.
There is a mix of learners who will be accessing the course online and in person at the same time and date. If you would like to access the course via video calling, you should feel comfortable using Zoom or Teams and have a strong internet connection.
The cost of this course is FREE
eligibility criteria applies
Share with friends & family: