Would you like to gain a qualification for career progression or personal development? During this Level 3 qualification you will gain knowledge and understanding of autism, including:
• how to adopt a positive approach to supporting individuals with autism
• the current legislative framework relating to individuals with autism and how different theories have developed over time
• how to support and manage transitions for individuals with autism
• the range of therapeutic interventions and support available for individuals with autism and co-occurring conditions
• how to support communication and social interaction for individuals with autism
• how to develop an understanding of how individuals with autism may be vulnerable and the support worker’s role and responsibilities relating to safeguarding according to legislative requirements.
This is an online evening course, running weekly on a Tuesday 6pm – 8pm and will be delivered via Zoom.
If you are interested either call us on the number provided or apply online.
Students are assessed through assignments. For each unit of study you will need to submit an assignment to your Management expert Tutor. Your work is marked and you are provided with detailed feedback on your work submission. You can submit your assignments as and when you have completed each unit of study.
There are no exams for this course.
Progression opportunities: Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to: Level 3 Teaching Assistant, Level 3 Early Years, 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England, Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare (England), Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support Services, Level 3 Diploma in Clinical Healthcare Support.
Need to know…
You should ideally have the equivalent of Level 2 literacy skills, however, a formal qualification is not required as this will be assessed prior to starting the course.
You will need access to a computer or device to use Zoom for the online training and you will to download and upload your work.
Eligibility criteria applies. Courses will run subject to enrolments and funding.
You must have lived in the UK/EEA for the last 3 years. · You must currently reside in England outside of · Cambridgeshire and Peterborough · Greater Manchester · Greater London · Liverpool City Region · Tees Valley · West Midlands · North of Tyne · Sheffield City Region · West Yorkshire · West of England (WECA - covering Bath & North East Somerset, Bristol and South Gloucestershire)
The cost of this course is FREE
eligibility criteria applies
Share with friends & family: